[BKARTS] Locking Journal/Books

I have a customer who is interested in a custom journal made with a
lock/key or combination lock. I suppose I could deconstruct an
existing commercial book and recycle the lock, but there has to be
somewhere you can buy just the hardware. The type of lock doesn't
really matter so much.

I researched some hardware catalogs and at bookbinding sites without
much luck. Closest thing I can find it padlocks on a hinge and they
are still a bit bulky.

Don't suppose anyone knows of a source or has experience with making
locking books? Any suggestions?

Thank you

-Debb

forgottentoybox.com