Re: [BKARTS] Locking Journal/Books

Hi Debb,
I know a few years ago when I had a client who wanted such a journal I
had to use a standard brass hasp and padlock because nothing was
available. It turned out ok though. Have a look at the first link on my
website, about 1/2 way down and you will see some pictures of the result.
Hope this helps,
Dave

Debb Galcik wrote:

Don't suppose anyone knows of a source or has experience with making
locking books? Any suggestions?
Thank you
-Debb
forgottentoybox.com