[BKARTS] board shear adjustment

Hi. I need to know if anyone has any advice on
adjusting the blade arm
of the board shear. The one I have is not touching the
edge of the
cutting surface. It's in great shape otherwise. Any
suggestions at all
would be helpful. Is this something I should attempt
on my own? Or
should I try to contact someone else to do it (and who
would that
someone be?). I prefer to use someone locally if I
need to have it
repaired. I cannot afford to ship it to the nice
gentleman at Bindery
Tools--as much as I'd like to do that.

Thanks in advance for any help,

L.Shaver