[BKARTS] FALL Workshops at Studio-on-the-Square, NYC

Greetings from the Studio!  Check out our NEW, AWESOME
FALL book arts & printing classes, & mark your
calendars for OPEN HOUSE ? Saturday, September 10th,
1-5 p.m.

Studio Instructors:  Mindy Belloff, Steven Daiber,
Kyle Gallup, Staphanie Krause, & Joseph A. Osina.
Please visit our website for more information:
www.StudioOnTheSq.com on classes:

Bookbinding Basics - Book Structures for Teachers -
Printing Without a Press - Introduction to Letterpress
- Understanding & Planning your Edition - Relief Print
Edition - The Artist?s Book: A Personal Journey -
Advanced Book Arts - Paper Lithography - Collage
Workshop - Miniature Book Edition - Monotype Unique
Artist?s Book - The Printed Broadside

STUDIO ON THE SQUARE, An Intimate Setting for Learning
offers book arts and letterpress printing workshops in
New York City. We continue the tradition of teaching
elegant letterpress printing, as it has been handed
down for over 5 centuries. Our intimate classes (most
limited to 4 students) allow for individual attention
much like an apprenticeship in Gutenberg?s shop.  The
Studio prides itself on cultivating creativity within
a unique environment where artists engage in the
rewarding processes of combining text and imagery. Our
teachers are at home in the studio, generous with
their knowledge, and eager to share yours. Open
dialogue and process along with product, distinguishes
Studio on the Square workshops (as does our refreshing
snack time!). Try our classes in letterpress printing,
intaglio, & bookbinding.  We welcome Artists &
Students with all levels of interest and experience.
Feel free to call with questions and inquire about the
best class for your interests. Registration is on now!

Studio on the Square:
Book Arts & Letterpress Printing
32 Union Square East, #310
New York, NY 10003