[BKARTS] Heat activated tape for mounting stamping dies

Hi,

Anyone have a source or solution for mounting hot foil stamping dies to a
metal backing plate?  At the bindery I used to work at, we used a heat
activated tape by 3M (came on a roll about 3" wide), but I can't seem to
locate it on the web.  Talas has a heat activated "adhesive web" on a roll
(16" wide).  Would this be what I'm looking for?

Any advice greatly appreciated,
amy