Re: [BKARTS] board shear adjustment

 Richard Minsky wrote:

It's simple. You make the blades parallel and then make them kiss.

I once went horizontal and parallel with a gay blade and made him kiss me...

(Giving away my age with the use of "gay blade"....they weren't gay, but
given to social pleasures," such as going horizontal and kissing!)
When I learn to create artist's books, I should like to do a romantic one about going horizontal and parallel and kissing...just like Richard Minsky did.