[BKARTS] Correspondence Bookbinding Classes - anyone taken them?

Hi,

I am new to the list but was on a while ago - mostly as a lurker.

I am thinking of taking the basic bookbinding course by video from the
Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild.

Generally, I am a visual learner and pick things up some what quick.  As a
school teacher and part-time student studying photography at a local
college, my time is limited but I do have Sundays to do course work as well
as school holidays.

Any suggestions, experience or advice would be helpful as the course is $
505.

I have been thinking about this on and off for 4 or 5 years.

Ehud

Ehud Yaniv
Photography
still-light.com