Re: [BKARTS] Heat activated tape for mounting stamping dies

Amy,

I use thread lock, a heat tolerant adhesive used in engines to keep
bolts from working lose. It's available at auto parts stores in several
strengths and temperature ranges. It holds well for working with the
die but a sharp, shearing, rap will knock the die lose! The dry
adhesive is brittle and can be scraped off.

A couple of tiny drops, some time held in a spring clamp and your good
to go.

Regards,
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind