Re: [BKARTS] Correspondence Bookbinding Classes - anyone taken them?

These courses come highly recommended to myself as well. Mind you, I am
a bit biased, as I am also a member. I have been told about them from
several sources, but have not had the opportunity to purchase them yet
(that is, the money has been put to other uses).

I have learned an aweful lot from trial and error, but watching an
artist at work, especially in an academic setting, is often more
beneficial.

Hey, Richard (Minsky), ever think of providing a video of the master at
work?

R.L.Angus
Octavia & Co. Press
Octavia Occult . Com