Re: [BKARTS] Correspondence Bookbinding Classes - anyone taken them?

If I'm not mistaken--others may back me up on this--
if you become a member of the Guild of Book Workers,
you can check these videos out for free. I think you
give them a pretty hefty safety deposit, but you get
it back if you return the videos safely. Again, I'm
not sure, but I think I saw the Canadian course on
their list of videos.

Lesha