[BKARTS] Fall schedule at the Center for Book Arts

Greetings from the Center for Book Arts-

Our fall schedule of classes and workshops in bookbinding and
letterpress printing is currently online. See our complete course
schedule on our website at
http://www.centerforbookarts.org/newsite/classes/. You'll find
complete course descriptions and images, and you can even
register online. Registration begins immediately and continues
throughout the semester. You are encouraged to register early, as
class size is limited and classes are filled on a first-come,
first-served basis.
For more info on everything we do at the Center, be sure to come
and visit us on September 10th for our Fall Open House. We'll be
here from 2 to 7 pm with demonstrations, refreshments, and more.

Sarah Nicholls
Program Manager

The Center for Book Arts
28 West 27th Street