[BKARTS] Heat activated tape for mounting stamping dies

Thanks everyone for the information.  It seems 3M #583 is what I'm looking
for.  I've been calling around, however, to a few local distributors without
much luck.  These folks aren't in the game of selling one roll to one
person. A list memeber offered to sell me a few feet, so I might do that for
now.  Anyone have a whole role they want to sell?

amy