Re: [BKARTS] Perfect Endsheets Every TIme

Thank you, Mr. Minsky, for your detailed write-up  of  adhering pastedowns. The surprise to me was closing the boards again after seven minutes. I've always let the pastedowns dry with boards open as in Burdett et al. I finished a full leather book yesterday closing the boards as recommended, and it turned out perfectly.
Any comments from others on drying closed vs. drying open? (I'm talking again about tight-joint bindings, not those with french groove.)

Bob Roberts
www.gildedleafbindery.com