[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days: August

Hi guys... I think Seth was exactly correct; sometimes a good coconut
whack upside the head is just what a boy needs.
Will you tell me please the page size and number of sections/
signatures there are in FADED AND FLOWN and A WHOLE NOTHER KETTLE OF
FISH? Thanks and best, James

James Tapley
Hand
Bookbinder