[BKARTS] Book-related Amsterdam, Paris, Brussels

As it turns out, I'll be taking a pretty spontaneous tour through Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels (and some surrounding Belgian cities) in a few weeks. My question is, can anyone recommend any book-arts-related sights in these places? I'm most interested in locating paper stores and stationery stores-- but all suggestions are welcome! I'm sure there's some good book related things I'd miss if left to my own devices...

Thanks for any help!

eric