Re: [BKARTS] Book-related Amsterdam, Paris, Brussels

I was in Pairs a few years back and there were a slew of paper and
stationery stores on the Left Bank, just over the second bridge from the
little island Notre Dame sits on (if I remember correctly).
One of them was called "Calligrane"

-Doug Sanders

> As it turns out, I'll be taking a pretty spontaneous tour through
Paris,