[BKARTS] artists' books in the Tar Heel state

Hi Judith Hoffberg,

Re: book arts activity in NC... I'm currently working on a collaborative artists' book with Johanna Drucker here in Chapel Hill. Production time actually... printing, binding - small edition of 25.

I've done a couple of other artist book related things in the past and will be teaching a couple of classes this fall at MICA and George Mason Univ.

Would be happy to share book arts stuff with your Korean friend. Phone and address below.

Brad

Brad Freeman
232 Knollwood Drive
Chapel Hill, NC 27514