[BKARTS] SOS for a Standing Press

Please excuse any cross posting.

There is an iron standing press free for the asking (You'll have to
move it.) here in the San Diego area.

The press stands approximately 7 feet tall and weighs about 800
pounds.  It also has a complete set of pressing boards in a cabinet.

If you are interested in it, please contact me directly off list.  I
can then get you in touch with the owner and send you a jpeg image.

If nobody does pick it up, it will go to the scrap heap, something I'd
be sorry to see.

Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery