Re: [BKARTS] artists' books in the Tar Heel state

Dear Brad,
Did you study at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia?
Marc Cote

From: brad freeman <jabeditor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: artists' books in the Tar Heel state
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:23:17 -0400

Hi Judith Hoffberg,

Re: book arts activity in NC... I'm currently working on a collaborative artists' book with Johanna Drucker here in Chapel Hill. Production time actually... printing, binding - small edition of 25.

I've done a couple of other artist book related things in the past and will be teaching a couple of classes this fall at MICA and George Mason Univ.

Would be happy to share book arts stuff with your Korean friend. Phone and address below.

Brad

Brad Freeman
232 Knollwood Drive
Chapel Hill, NC 27514