[BKARTS] Arts of the Book, Yale hours to change Aug. 29

The Arts of the Book Collection will start a new schedule of open hours on
Monday, August 29:

Monday through Thursday 1pm to 6pm (closed Friday)

We will have reduced hours (1pm to 4:30pm) for recess periods and during
the summer.  We will continue to offer once a month Saturday hours during
the academic year.

The new schedule will be noted on the Arts Library and AOB web pages as
well as on the main library hours web page (as soon as this change goes
into effect for the upcoming academic year, Aug. 29):

http://www.library.yale.edu/art/hours.html

http://www.library.yale.edu/aob/

http://www.library.yale.edu/hours/aob.html

Contact me with any questions via email or at (203) 432-1712.

Jae Jennifer Rossman Special Collections Librarian, Arts Library Yale University Library PO Box 208240 New Haven CT 06520-8240 USA (203) 432-1712 (203) 432-0549 (fax) http://www.library.yale.edu/art/