Re: [BKARTS] Box for Homer

Yes, 100's indeed. I haven't ever made a box, and am an admirer of
Mr.Minky's. Why so special? Its not, I guess, but it?s a skill I do not
have, and one for which I aspire to. I have seen several boxes, made by
hand, which did not show the craftsmanship that this particular work
possesses. Perhaps yours are excellent boxes too, but I have not seen
them, nor have I been able to compare them to the works I have seen.

Thus, of all of the boxes I've seen, Mr. Minsky's is the best - so far.
I fully anticipate I may one day outperform him...but until then. (Not
that this is a contest, of course.)

To admire a person's work is a grand thing. I love books, and book
related things. I find it a better pasttime than, say, collecting
matchbooks (not that there's anything wrong with matchbooks, or
matchbook collecting). Its both my hobby and my profession. But I must
also say, that I am still a student.

Is it wrong to have a role model?

R.L.Angus
Octavia & Co. Press