[BKARTS] upcoming intro to boxmaking workshop at sfcb

Hi BookArts World
This is Kris Langan. I am posting to let people know
that I am going to be teaching my Intro to Boxmaking
workshop at the San Francisco Center for the Book
coming up real  soon here, on Aug 27 and 28, and there
is space available!!!!
As some of you may know, in the past it has been very
difficult to get into this class, so here's your
chance if you've missed it before.
I will also teach it on Dec 1 and 2, which is
uncharacteristically a Thursday and Friday, and I will
be teaching the elusive four-flap portfolio class on
Oct 29 and 30. This class deals intensively with
cutting binder's board - something that the regular
Intro class addresses only briefly.
So go ahead and take a look at the SFCB website and
sign up online or by phone if you're interested:
http://www.sfcb.org/php/classes.php?id=t2-082705-bnd
I also want to let people know  it is highly possible
that I will not be teaching these classes after the
summer of '06, as I may be moving away. (I know, that
hasn't stopped Dominic Riley, but he's far more
energetic than I am.) So you'd better do it now!
Before it's too late!
If you have questions, or just want to, you can email
me at boxfetish5000@xxxxxxxxxx I don't read this list
regularly, so best not to post any replies you may
have to the list.
Thanks!
Kris