Re: [BKARTS] author's rights

Our company has a contract with the following points:

1) the author retains all copyrights, unrestricted in any way.
2) we pay a 10% royalty of any monies we receive - wholesale, retail, or
ltd. Ed.
3) we pay once every six months (june/jan) or when royalties are
requested.
4) for limited editions, we usually sell the book with a colophon,
signed by the book artist (me).
5) if a signed edition is being made, then I have the writer sign a
specially printed title page, to be tipped in after the book is
finished. One writer we are working with on the second ltd. Ed. Of his
book chose to use a sigil of his name, rather than a signature. This
edition is of 72 copies, each with an individual signature page. (He
also lives in the United Kingdom, and so shipping the books back and
forth would cost a lot, and put the books through a lot of unneccessary
risk).

In Light,

R.L.Angus
Octavia & Co. Press