Re: [BKARTS] Box for Homer - Drop-spine Boxes

Many thanks, Peter and Richard, for these instructions.  I've been practicing drop-spine books and I'm glad to have new tips to work with.  Seeing fine work is always inspiring - - the more so if I can actually hold it in my hands, witness that satisfying slip of the lid down over the tray - - but images on the web are in their own way delicious.

Cara Schlesinger
Faenwyl Bindery
Brooklyn and Youngsville, New York
http://faenwyl.photosite.com