[BKARTS] web page addition: encapsulation

Hello All.
Every year i add to my web-page a description regarding treatments performed or post other tidbits of information accompanied by photographs.
This year's addition is about "ENCAPSULATION" to be found in the GLOSSARY OF PARTICULARS.

Please, check out this latest addition to my web page at
<http://www.wsulibs.wsu.edu/holland/masc/conserve.htm>http://www.wsulibs.wsu.edu/holland/masc/conserve.htm

Greetings
Gudrun Aurand

everything is an aspect of something