Re: [BKARTS] author's rights

The poet is an old friend and in the past I have sent him 10% to 25% of
the broadside edition and asked for at least ten signed copies.  He has
not asked for any of the profit and has given me carte blanche to use
the writing but I want to treat him well and fairly.

The responses so far have been incredibly helpful - I truly appreciate
this listserve/group both for myself and for my students - thank you
all!

Lisa Beth