Re: [BKARTS] Boxes

Dorothy, et. al.,

Thin and strong supports for the layer above the tray are sold by
Museum Services Corporation (http://www.museumservicescorporation.com)
as DiBond Panels.

These are .010 inch thick aluminum sheets bonded to a honeycomb
polyethylene core; overall thickness is either 1/8" (2mm) or 3/16" (4mm).

The prices in their current catalog are $16/sq. ft. for 1/8" and
$23/sq. ft. for 3/16"

And they will cut to size.

Jack

>Hi RIchard, and all interested parties
>   While we are on the subject of boxes, do you have any good tips for
>making drawer boxes??  I have done a couple fo these and always found them
>problematic.

(snip)

>  Dorothy Africa

Thompson Conservation Lab.