Re: [BKARTS] Update on Dri-Gel sheet desiccant

Nicky,
Was just checking my Email and read your message (however, I should be doing other things).
Some quick comments:

First comment: Glad to see this information. I am sure that many are equally interested in seeing some news about your product.
First reaction: I had trouble understanding the following: "Dessiccant capacity ..........". Initially, I thought, most books are not 30 pages, then as I reread the Heading I had a little better understanding, but not certain that others (especially those unfamiliar with the product) will pickup on that detail.
I am still confused by "Every Page -- 10 minutes with 1.5 hours .... labor inserting ......".

The "Passive moisture.... removes 50%": Does this mean interleaved books or simply with Dri-Gel on the outside of the book?

Gotta get back to work.
Good Luck,
Bill