Re: [BKARTS] custom tools, jigs, etc.

A jig for accordion-folded strips can be made by glueing a ledge of
cardboard at the bottom of a support.  Then cut three panels of a material
that is not as thick as the ledge, glue them onto the support so that they
rest on the ledge and there is just a thin open area between them that you
have measured precisely.  Then you can put the strip of paper on top of
them, with its lower edge resting on the ledge, and make two scores where
there is space between the panels, move the paper over so that what was the
second score is now where the first score was, and make your next score,
etc.