Re: [BKARTS] custom tools, jigs, etc.

I've read and reread the description for the accordian fold jig sent by
rahuebsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and I just can't get it. Could anybody out there possibly
send a photo or drawing to me as an attachment? I have so much trouble with
this fold that a helpful jig would be a godsend. I asked the author directly but
he doesn't have a scanner.   Perhaps someone on list who "gets it" can help me
out.   I think I might be begging! Please?

BamaJoyce@xxxxxxx