[BKARTS] New Book and Paper Studio in Tempe AZ

Hi Everyone,

Just a note to let you know that The Paper Studio is now open in Tempe Arizona. It's a teaching studio, gallery and book arts shop. Our website is up www.paperstudio.com

We wanted the first exhibition at The Paper Studio Gallery to be phenomenal, fantastic and downright spectacular. So we asked some amazing book and paper artists whose work we love and admire, to send their artwork. They did...and how! The work presented in the gallery came from coast to coast--Washington state to Washington DC. We are beside ourselves with excitement--letterpress printed books, broadsides, artists' books, altered books and book objects. This is some of the best contemporary book and paper art being made in the country, so take a break from the heat and come and enjoy.  You can look directly at the current exhibtion: http://www.paperstudio.com/exhibit.shtml

Best,

Cindy Iverson
The Paper Studio