Re: [BKARTS] still looking for Raleigh/Ashland, NC book art activities

Hi Judith
I was in Canada-putting up my show (jpgs to come soon) was able to get
email, but didn't have access to any of my info-and wanted to pass this
along-

A former student of mine, and super wonderful person, Lorrie Corral was
instrumental in starting this place! Definitely a somewhere to look in to if
you haven't gotten it before, as it seems like a wonderful community. Tell
your friend she (he?) is free to use my name-Lorrie always calls me Miriam

Laurie Corral
www.ashevillebookworks.com
BookWorks
428 1/2 Haywood Road