[BKARTS] Preview: 30 years of Book Art

Today through Friday, August 26 I am celebrating the acquisition of a new
display case, so come to scenic Stockport, NY. You can see the final
installation of "American Decorated Publsihers' Bindings, 1872-1929," and
also a preview of the next exhibition, "30 years of Book Art." Cocktails
are being served.

PRE-INSTALLATION PRICING IS IN EFFECT THROUGH AUGUST 27, 2005

THE GALLERY WILL BE CLOSED AUGUST 28 THROUGH SEPTEMBER 5

If you can't come in person, you can see a preview of the exhibition at
http://minsky.com/gallery.htm#other

You can scroll up to the top of that page to see the new display case.

Included in ethe exhibition are works by Barton L. Benes, Stella Waitzkin,
Douglass Morse Howell, Marilyn R. Rosenberg, Sephanie Body Lederman,
Flockophobic Press, Pamela Spitzmueller, Joni Mabe, Purgatory Pie Press,
and more.

The gallery is usually open, but please contact me for an appointment, so I
can take your cocktail order ;>}.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com