From: "Sarah Hannan" <shannan@xxxxxxxx>
Date: August 19, 2005 2:34:11 PM EDT
To: <shannan@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Call For Entries

"In the Game" - A National Juried Show will take place at the South Shore Art Center from October 28 through December 31, 2005. Entries due October 1.

Juror - William Stover - Assistant Curator of Contemporary Art at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston

Please see our website for a call for entries.

http://ssac.org/wdnew/InTheGame_CFE8x11.pdf

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord Newburyport, MA

skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.makingbooks.com