Re: [BKARTS] nitrophenol

This is one from the past, if you mean p-nitrophenol.  It is highly
toxic and should not be handled outside of a lab where dangerous chemicals
are regularly handled and where safety material/equipment is present.

Accidental exposure can lead to hpyerthermia and central nervous system
depression.

I'd treat it as toxic waste and dispose of it the next time your town
has a free toxic waste dump day.

Jack

>    Does anyone have any experience in using nitrophenol as a fungicide?
>
>     Specifically, how much (tsp/cup)  of the crystalline nitrophenol
>should I add to already prepared hide glue?
>Thanks,
>Jet

Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick