[BKARTS] Updates and opportunities at SusanHenselDesign

New online movies have just posted, at
www.susanhenseldesign.com/TheGallery.html.
There are 2 movies of Poems of Loss &
Desperation, paintings & poetry by Tim Lane & Travis
Pickard: one is
the installation of the art, the second is Tim reading
poetry.
Because of the compression necessary for the web,
Tim's sound is not
as crisp as one might desire.  Also, scrolling down,
you can watch a
small movie of the performance of THE NIGHT that took
place on August
3.

Most of these on-line movies are in MP4 format...super
compressed.  If you are having problems viewing them,
you may need to upgrade your quicktime software. Some
of the older versions will not display MP4's.

Now Available:
A full screen compilation DVD of all the movies and
slide shows from the first year of the Susan Hensel
Gallery.  It will play on most newer DVD players as
well as computers.  See the movies full screen, with
crisper images and sound. It's a little over
an hour of viewing with "scene selection" so you don't
have to watch all of it to get to the ONE SHOW you
really wanted to see.  The cost is $12 including
domestic shipping. You can order online using the
PAYPAL button at the website, or send me a check.
Either way, be sure to let me know you placed an
order.  I must confess that I am new enough to Paypal,
that I don't always recognize when an order has come
in!

While you are at the website, be sure to check out the
calls for art. Upcoming is Leap of Faith, a
non-sectarian show that deals with the whole concept
of faith ( existent or non-existent) with an added
political twist this year. All media welcome.

Best to you all!

Sue

Susan Hensel
BFA '72, U of M