Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 21 Aug 2005 to 22 Aug 2005 (#2005-234)

I don't find the cheese wheel quote "displeasing." I just think that it is too long and quite annoying to scroll past it when looking for information on the listserve. Find some other
shorter bits of "inspiration" and rotate them if they must be in a sig.  Otherwise, stop adding to the visual clutter and get to the point.
D. Bachelder
Outttahere Productions