[BKARTS] Long signatures files and entire digests...

While we're complaining about length signatures, can we please address the infintely more annoying issue of entire digests being included in replies. If responding, ONLY include those parts actually relevant to your response as in the case of this posting, in it's entirety at <http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byform/mailing-lists/bookarts/2005/08/msg00216.html>.

So, let's just move on and report on our projects or work on our books so we have something to report on...

Thank you,

Peter Verheyen
Listowner, Book_Arts-L