Date:    Sun, 21 Aug 2005 12:59:05 +1200
From:    Carol <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Beijing

I am going to Beijing and Tienjin from the 2nd =AD 12th Sept and wonder
whether anyone can suggest places to visit re book arts. This will be my
first visit up there so I am open to all suggestions and possibilities as
long as they have addresses <smile>

Thanks everyone...

Carol

=20

End of BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 19 Aug 2005 to 20 Aug 2005 (#2005-232)