[BKARTS] teflone folder

I just noticed today that one end of my teflon "bone" folder is starting to chip. For some reason I have it in my head that one cannot/should not sand or grind down teflon folders, like can be done with real bone folders.

Has anyone had any problems like this with their teflon folders, which I like very much otherwise?

Has anyone had any experience (positive or negative) reshaping their teflon folder?

thanks,

Kevin Driedger
Lansing, Mich.