[BKARTS] Apprenticeship in Milwaukee, WI

Hello!  I am a final year grad student at UW-Madison looking for someone who would be interested in taking on an apprentice in the Milwaukee area. If you are interested, or having something available in either the fine binding, or letterpress realm please contact me.  I am eager to expand my skills and learn, learn, learn.

Thanks so much!
Carey Watters