[BKARTS] Registration for Bookbinding Suppliers and Vendors at June 2006 DeGolyer Conference, Dallas, TX

Dear Suppliers, Vendors, Bookbinders, and Friends:

Our June 2006 Helen Warren DeGolyer Bookbinding Conference is less than a year away. Held in conjunction with the American Bookbinding Competition awards and exhibition opening, the conference dates are Thursday, 1 June, through Saturday, 3 June 2006. It's time to let us know if you are interested in displaying your wares at the conference.

This time around, you can use our online form to indicate your attendance and your display requirements. Even if you cannot make it, let us know if you can send samples, gifts, or other items of interest for conference participants. You can find the "Vendor Registration" form on our web site at <http://bookbinding.smu.edu/>http://bookbinding.smu.edu. If you register by 1 November, we will include you in our conference registration brochure.

Next year's conference, the fourth triennial, promises to be the biggest and best ever. The competition has already become our largest ever, so we're anticipating an exceptionally large and interesting group of bookbinders for the workshops, lectures, and awards.

Make plans to attend and to show and sell your wares. If you are not a vendor, please feel free to forward this email to anyone you think might be interested in registering as a vendor for the June 2006 Helen Warren DeGolyer Bookbinding Conference.

Thanks. We look forward to seeing you there!

Regards,
Dennis Maust