[BKARTS] open house at Manhattan Graphics Center (New York)

On Sunday, September 18, from 3-6, there is to be an open house at the
Manhattan Graphics Center, a fine-art printmaking workshop in NYC.  This
will feature free demonstrations of etching, silkscreen, lithography, and
monotype.  New students who enroll that day will receive a 10% discount on
all tuition.  The center's website is:

http://www.manhattangraphicscenter.org/index.html

The fall schedule of classes has not yet been posted, but the listings
currently on line are typical.  For people who already know how to use the
equipment, there are various workshop-rental options.  I've been working
there for years to make the printing plates for my artist's books and
recommend it.