[BKARTS] A mirror in a book

I want to put a mirror in a book I am making. I bought a regular 1/8 inch thick one to put on the inside back cover (8 1/2 x 11 1/2 inches) but now I think it will be too heavy for the book structure. Does anyone know of anything else I can use? Something thinner but not too distorted looking like some of those paper thin kinds.
Thanks
Julie