Re: [BKARTS] Registration for Bookbinding Suppliers and Vendors at June 2006 DeGolyer Conference, Dallas, TX

I guessed correctly that "smu.edu" might be Southern Methodist Univ., but
I still had to go to the website to confirm it. Even there, while I was
able to ascertain that the institution was located in Texas, I didn't
find a city on the first two pages I looked at. I'm not patient enough
this morning to keep searching.