Re: [BKARTS] A mirror in a book

Recently, because of back to school sales, I have seen Locker Mirrors. They are thin, and not made of glass...try a store that carries school supplies.

Kind regards,
Kim Byerly

I want to put a mirror in a book I am making. I bought a regular 1/8
inch thick one to put on the inside back cover (8 1/2 x 11 1/2
inches) but now I think it will be too heavy for the book structure.
Does anyone know of anything else I can use? Something thinner but
not too distorted looking like some of those paper thin kinds.
Thanks
Julie