Re: [BKARTS] A mirror in a book

Try a hardware store for plastic mirror, and they will cut it to size. If your hardware store is not full service try a plastic supplier, or even an auto supply. The plastic mirrors are pretty good, they weigh a lot less and dont break as often......good luck!
Charlene

I want to put a mirror in a book I am making. I bought a regular 1/8 inch thick one to put on the inside back cover (8 1/2 x 11 1/2 inches) but now I think it will be too heavy for the book structure. Does anyone know of anything else I can use?