Re: [BKARTS] Registration for Bookbinding Suppliers and Vendors at June 2006 DeGolyer Conference, Dallas, TX

Especially with all the hubbub lately about location location location.
Did you ever peruse the site? I'm working on my entry now though not sure if I will plan on attending the conference. Best to you, James

James Tapley
Hand
Bookbinder
2077 13th Street