From: Book_Arts-L on behalf of Chuck Basham & Julie Friedman
Sent: Sat 8/27/2005 6:32 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] A mirror in a book

I want to put a mirror in a book I am making. I bought a regular 1/8
inch thick one to put on the inside back cover (8 1/2 x 11 1/2
inches) but now I think it will be too heavy for the book structure.
Does anyone know of anything else I can use? Something thinner but
not too distorted looking like some of those paper thin kinds.
Thanks
Julie