[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] ink on plastic

The mylar that Charlene is talking about is coated for digital printing. The coating is so that the image created when run through a inkjet printer has a surface that will hold it. It can be marred and is usually coated.  Backlit film is similar, also coated for printing. I have not tried to write directly on it but it would make sense that it would hold ink. 

Edelpappband / "Millimeter" Binding Bind-O-Rama, Entry Deadline - October 1, 2005
             For all your subscription questions, go to the
                      Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive.
          See <http://www.philobiblon.com> for full information

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]